Clash of Clans gets minor update, here's what's fixed
Clash of Clans has received a small update fixing a number of issues caused by yesterday's massive update. Supercell has taken to the forums to share the list of fixes from today's maintenance:
- We fixed an issue in Clan War matchmaking that prevented some clans from finding a match
- Wall Breaker AI change did not work as intended and we reverted it back to the pre-update AI
- Clan War star requirements for Clan XP were wrong in wars that were started or in progress after the update. After today’s maintenance all NEW wars will have correct values (should be 40% and 60%, not 5% and 10%)
- We fixed wrong names for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in the Language selection menu
- League badges visual improvements in own village (more improvements coming soon!)
Additionally, a one week shield will now be available also in Champion League.
As for yesterday's update, it introduced a bunch of new features, including the Dark Spell Factory -- which will provide players with three new Dark Spells (Poison, Earthquake, Haste) -- and a massive overhaul to multiplayer.